lördag 22 september 2018

Info about about my blog

Hello everyone,

I just want to make an excuse for the slow updates for my lists on SS-Führerliste and SS-Junkerschule courses. The reason why it go so slow is that I have to write everything down and it takes pretty much time. But I hope you all will be satisfied witht the outcome of the Blog.

I am working on the lists at the moment for Letter A, B and E. For the allready published lists will I make an huge update very soon. The Excelfile are very huge Letter A is at the moment 150 pages, Letter E is 142 pages and Letter B is 425 pages thick.

I wished I could publish it all at once but the software of Bloggger denies me to publish it at once.

Anyone who want to contribute to this blog feel free to contact me on georg68schwab@gmail.com

Best regards
Georg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar