torsdag 3 oktober 2019

Help to a Book project : SS / Waffen-SS Führerliste

Hello

I am currently working on a major Führerliste der SS / Waffen-SS. Hopefully will Vol 1 be released spring next year, Volume 1 will contain all known Officers with a familyname starting on Letter A. On top of that I am also working on all the others letters as well.

Why I do this is that I have found out that the existing lists lacking a lot of info. Units, dates etc. I try to attach a photo of each officer as well. When I am done I hope atleast 1 / 4 will have a photo to the name. The sources I use is primarilly the A3343 SSO:s but also SS-Veränderungsblatt, SS-Befehle, SS-DAL, Veränderungsblatt der Waffen-SS, Veränderungsblatt der WVHA, SS-Personalveränderungsblatt, Der Freiwillige, books etc. I also use different webpages for Familyresearch to find deathdates of different officers. Thanks to that I have got some contact with ancestors to different Officers.

I will here attach a first list of names that I wish to get help with, what I first need is a photo of the officers. When there is a + sign after the name I also need if known a deathdate and where.

Wolfgang Bartsch
Franz Bartau +
Ewald Bartung +
Gerhard Berghof
Viktor Berghofen +
Benedikt Berghofer +
Ernst Berghofer +
Willi Berghoff
Ernst Bergholz +

I don´t want to make a list that goes on forever, so I will send some names from time to time.

The Manuskript for Volume 1 is currently on 720 (growing) pages and for Volume 2 (B) is on 860 pages (halfdone) For each Family name I have currently 303 photos of SS-Officers on A and on B I have 931 photos.

I attach two screendumps of each Manuskript (A & B)

Note: There is IMPOSSIBLE to make a ffull and correct SS / Waffen-SS Führerliste as many officers don´t have an SS-FIle or in some cases only one page (Rune Ahlgren as an example,) some norwegian, Estonian, Lettische etc dont have have an SSO and I get the info either from veränderungsblatt etc or books.

Anyone who knows sitting on photos or info on officers with family name on A or B send me an email on georg68schwab(a)gmail.com If there are anyone who has the need of a SS-File of particulare SS-Officer just ask and I will see if I have it in my archive.

I forgot to say: Of course will full credit for the photo info given

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Georg
ATTACHMENTS
A example.JPG
B example.JPG

2 kommentarer: