lördag 19 oktober 2019

More names I need help with - Book project

Hello all,

More officers that I am searching photos and deathdate on. All the help I can get is much appriciated. You can send an email to me on georg68schwab(a)gmail,com

Hermann Ahlborn, born 1916 SS-Hstuf. SS-Kav.
Heinrich Ahlert, born 1913 SS-Hstuf. SS-Nederland
Hans Ahlf SS-Ostuf., born 1914 date of death known. Maybe have a photo of him? SS-Norge
Hans Ahrens SS-Ostuf., born 1913 KIA 1941 anyone who has more info on this officer is much well come to send info to me. He has no SS-File (vanished/stolen/burned etc) - SS-Pz.Gr.Rgt. 10
Hermann Ahrens, born 1914 KIA 1944 Anyone who has a photo of him? AA3 and AA11
Hermann Ahrens, born 1925 SS-St.Ob.junk. Photo and deathdate wished. Served among others on SS-Pz.A.AuE.Abt.

Once agian, any help much appriciated!

Best regards
Georg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar